Thursday, November 10, 2011

oh man... it's not as easy as i thought.... gotta drag myself in here to scribble something...

anyway, as the name indicates, my blog will be about foods and anything and everything under the sun and moon that is related to foods...

err.... ya, i know. . i know... it's all so corny... so cliched.. but i wanna join in the food blog (or flog or blood or whatever else it's called) gravy train....* excuse the foodie pun *

so here goes.... good foods, bad foods, lousy foods, ok ok foods, where to find foods, how to find foods, when, what... how to do it.. how to eat it.. how to serve it....  their benefits... their side effects... forbidden foods... good-to-eat foods... who's who in food-dom...how to grow foods... pet foods...

my fave foods... my least fave foods... foods i can do without.. foods i CANT do without....

WOW! the list is endless.. .so! that's what my flog will be about...

No comments: